Anyone in Los Angeles looking for a pair of A-7's or a pair of Model 19's, I've listed them on LA Craigs List. Mention Altec Hostboard to get a discount!
Anyone in Los Angeles looking for a pair of A-7's or a pair of Model 19's, I've listed them on LA Craigs List. Mention Altec Hostboard to get a discount!
Sorry AB. I was on the last page of Marketplace and clicked on 'post new thread'. Obvious now it wasn't the way to post to Marketplace. Both pairs have been sold, the rough looking A-7s for $750 and the M19 project speakers for $450. Feel free to move or delete this thread. Thanks.
Did someone from here buy them?
Being of "Sound" Mind
No. Surprising since I assumed all Altec aficionados at least read Hostboard!
I would have bought both of them, except you didn't offer free shipping to North Dakota.
"James, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" World's scariest Volvo: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn-LTNa4rc[/url]
Bookmarks